Pricing: (Standard Installation, within 25 miles of Sulphur Springs, TX) Current June 1, 2023
Effective June 1, 2022 – All Shelter installations will have a fuel surcharge added to the prices below, until such time as the average retail price of Diesel fuel falls below $4.00/Gallon
What does a shelter cost to have installed? Our standard prices are for any location within 25 miles of Sulphur Springs, TX. We install anywhere within 50 miles of Sulphur Springs. If you live beyond that distance, contact us, and we will evaluate if we are able to install a shelter for you. Our shelters are designed and constructed with your protection in mind. They are reinforced with fiber as well as steel rebar, and they are poured with a minimum of 6,000 PSI concrete (Typical residential concrete is 3,000-3,500 PSI).
|6′ x 8′ Sloped Front||$4,495.00|
|6′ x 8′ EZ Entry Sloped Front||$5,095.00|
|5′ x 7′ Flat Top||$5,395.00|
|Jumbo Sloped Front (7’6″ x 10’8″)||$6,195.00|
|Jumbo w/ EZ Entry Sloped Front||$6,795.00|
|External Handrail||$ 75.00|
|Extension Kit (Top Soil EXTRA)||$ 600.00|
Standard Installation includes the following:
- Dig and set the shelter
- Backfill and cover with existing soil
- No soil to be hauled in or out of property.
- Quality of final grade when we finish will depend on soil conditions
- We can either place all excavated soil back around the shelter or leave excess soil elsewhere on the site
- We do our best to compact the soil to prevent future settlement as much as possible, but soil conditions, and location of the shelter can impact our ability to compact the soil
The following accessories are included at no extra charge:
- Double handrail on steps
- Easy-Open door shock on all doors - Makes shelter door practically "weightless" when opening. Almost no effort required when opening.
- 8" Wind turbine for ventilation
- 6" passive vent
- Aluminum screening in both vents to prevent entry to unwanted wildlife
Other Options and upgrades available:
- Flat Top Shelter - Can be installed under concrete slabs for access from inside house or garage (Must be installed prior to concrete being poured)
- Jumbo shelter (7'6"x10'8" Exterior) - Have a large family, or planning on a multi-family shelter? Also good for installing a bed in to stay overnight if expecting late storms.
- External Handrail
- Extension Kit - Allows entire shelter to be covered with dirt, only the vents and the door are exposed. You must supply the additional topsoil, typically 10 yards is sufficient.
- EZ-Entry Steps - larger door and more gentle angle on steps (Available on sloped front shelters only